Instead of the traditional NYSATE/NYACTE Fall Conference, the organizations are presenting a serious of webinars. Information on these is posted below.
- October 1st, 4:00 – Session with Dr. Yolanda Sealey-Ruiz, titled Patient Urgency: A Move Toward Anti-Racist Teacher Education in Today’s Times! Register online.
- October 16, 2:00 P.M. – AAQEP will share New York State-specific updates to the field.
- October 21, 4:00 P.M. – Bill Murphy, Laura Glass, and Leslie Templeman will discuss NYSED reopening guidance and host a Q&A session.
- November 5, 4:00 P.M. – CAEP will share updates on its standards and processes.
- November 10, 3:00 P.M. – AAQEP will present a panel discussion with New York State institutional insights on gathering data and submitting the Quality Assurance Report in the time of Covid.